Research Group Leader
Adaptive Biosystems Lab
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics and Center for Systems Biology Dresden
- 26/08/2016: New Adaptive Biosystems lab at the MPI-CBG and the CSBD. Join us in 2017!
- 23/06/2016: “How molecules can do statistics”: ScienceDaily, Phys.org and EurekAlert! about our recent PNAS paper!
- 21/03/2016: Our work Molecular circuits for dynamic noise filtering got accepted at PNAS!
- 03/01/2016: Our work Approximate filtering distributions for characterizing input-output behavior of biochemical networks got accepted for the European Control Conference 2016 in Aalborg, Denmark.
- 02/16/2016: Our joint work with the IBM Research Lab in Zurich Marginalized Continuous Time Bayesian Networks for Network Reconstruction from Incomplete Observations was presented at the AAAI Conference 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona!
- 02/10/2016: Our joint work with the Tay group Digital quantification of proteins and mRNA in single mammalian cells got accepted at Molecular Cell!